App Info: You can learn all about the Health & Medicine ... Read More >
Pocket Doctor / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • Os Support: BlackBerry Q10,BlackBerry Q5,BlackBerry Z3,BlackBerry Z30,Imagination GPU,Porsche Design P9982,Qualcomm GPU,Qualcomm GPU VZW
- • Total downloads
- • Version downloads
DISCLAIMER: Pocket Doctor is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the file download page or app buy page.
Pocket Doctor / Description
Protecting Yourself and Your Family with Pocket Doctor
Pocket Doctor is a application where you can learn all about the Health & Medicine.
Pocket Doctor Features:
1. Health Dictionary: Medical Dictionary is intended for use by healthcare consumers, students, and professionals as well as anyone who wants to monitor the health
- Blood and immune system
- Children's illnesses
- Skin and hair
- Psychiatric and neurological
2. Symptoms Analysis: Medical symptoms to disease diagnosis offline by using this app. Receive a quick reliable medical diagnosis with more Health Information
3. Body mass index: Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
4. Sex Doctor: you can learn all about sexual health.
- Better Sex
- First Time Sex
- HIV and AIDS
5. Human Anatomy: learn the basics of the human body and how this beautiful machine and all the systmes inside works.
6. Family Medicine: offers 100 questions and answers with detailed explanations, including references about family medicine.
7. First Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or support other people by giving them instructions.
8. 100+ diet recipes : We have compiled hundreds of great recipes for you to enjoy - from healthy snacks to nutrition-filled family meals. You can find a great recipe for any occasion
9. 7 Minute Workout: 12 exercises are performed for 30 seconds, with 10 seconds of transition time between bouts. This workout has been featured in the New York Times (http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/) and Mercola Fitness (http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/05/24/7-minute-workout.aspx). The original research article was published at http://journals.lww.com/acsm-healthfitness/Fulltext/2013/05000/HIGH_INTENSITY_CIRCUIT_TRAINING_USING_BODY_WEIGHT_.5.aspx
This is a trial version with limitations. If you like it please consider upgrading to full version.
New Release 2.5.0 : Add 7 Minute Workout.
Total time for the entire circuit workout is approximately 7 minutes.
1. Jumping jacks - Total body
2. Wall sit - Lower body
3. Push-up - Upper body
4. Abdominal crunch - Core
5. Step-up onto chair - Total body
6. Squat -Lower body
7. Triceps dip on chair - Upper body
8. Plank - Core
9. High knees/running in place - Total body
10. Lunge - Lower body
11. Push-up and rotation - Upper body
12. Side plank - Core
Note to update: Press the RESTORE button if you had previously purchased this app and no longer have access to full version.
Disclaimer : This software does not provide a diagnosis not medical advice, but only a general knowledge.
Other users also looks for:
, Pocket Doctor download
, download Pocket Doctor
, Pocket Doctor free download
, free Pocket Doctor download
Pocket Doctor / Changelog / What's New in v184.108.40.206
No Change Log.
Recommended for You
You May Also Like (Similar or Related Apps)